Monday, January 23, 2012

The Fundraising

We have received $296 in donations and knitted goods orders.

We have spent over $900 in this passed week.

My intentions, going forward, are to continue fundraising to help save animals from the Devore Shelter.

Once I finish my orders for Osiris, I plan to continue knitting and selling fundraising items. 50% of Proceeds will go towards paying off Osiris' vet bills and 50% will go towards pledging pull fees foster care for animals slated for euthanasia. Once we dig out of bills, 100% of profits will go to the animals.

If nothing else, Osiris has awakened In me a desire to help save helpless souls from kill shelters. Jared and I hope to one day open our own animal rescue.

I will link to the etsy shop once it is set up.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment